Location: France, Flexible
Summary of the role
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join Autovista Group’s Sales team. Autovista’s Sales function is comprised of New Business and Account Management focused teams. The Sales team is made of Key Account Managers, a Sales Assistant and a Commercial Director. The sales team are responsible for generating the company’s sales revenue, developing existing accounts and managing our key and mid-tier client relationships.
- To drive sales revenue & growth within the designated accounts or sectors.
- To represent the business, acting as an ambassador to new and existing clients.
- Present relevant products, services & solutions to the decision makers,influencers and maintain a good record of client information.
- Manage and protect existing revenue and renewals within the designated accounts.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of all Autovista’s products, understand their market place and what differentiates them from competitors’ products and services.
- Develop, monitor, report and manage an opportunity pipeline to ensure the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual financial objectives.
- Notify sales administration of all new clients and prospects in a timely manner and to ensure personal admin tasks are completed on time.
- Ensure a minimum of 5 client meetings (including Teams) per week are achieved and include the following:
- Meeting agenda shared & agreed with the client in advance.
- Primary objective of the meeting is documented.
- Account is updated in SalesForce and meeting linked to Outlook
- Conduct such other duties as may be required or directed by your manager or equivalent.
Skills, Knowledge and behaviors:
- Understands and employ strong selling techniques to uncover and meet client needs.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to create new business by “hunting”.
- Knowledge / network on aftersales and/or insurance sector.
- Ability and determination to maximise opportunity on sale leads.
- Strong client relationship management with good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present confidently at board level.
- Experience with data & software solutions; able to position features and benefits against client needs.
- Good understanding of sales processes and strong commercial acumen.
- IT literate (must include basic Microsoft packages and internet/web use).
- Motor industry knowledge/experience is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferable (not essential).
- Displays tenacity and resilience when faced with issues or roadblocks
- Innovative; can find solutions to issues; ability to think laterally, driven to succeed
- Self-confident and self-starter; can work without constant supervision
- Fluent in French and English language
You will be able to enjoy a fully flexible working environment, which means you will be a home worker with the flexibility to work hours which suit you best. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this, we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.