Location: Norway, flexible
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The primary objective of the Key Account Manager (KAM) is to deliver sales revenue (new business and renewals) locally and internationally, in line with, or in excess of, targets within designated key accounts. The KAM must develop strong, strategically aligned relationships with key decision-makers and influencers at our key customers and prospects. The KAM must at all times represent our business with integrity and professionalism, and selling approaches must conform to the ‘Autovista Way of Selling’.
- Achieving or exceeding new business revenue targets by completing the full sales cycle, including prospecting, arranging and attending appointments, responding to leads, presenting relevant products and services, through to closing the sale.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing key customers, following the ‘Autovista Way of Selling’ approach, behaving as ambassadors for our company throughout your interactions.
- Developing existing customers, creating additional business opportunities, including cross-selling and up-selling.
- Collaborating with colleagues across Autovista Group to identify and develop business opportunities for international customers.
- Monitoring and managing the opportunity pipeline in Salesforce to meet monthly, quarterly and annual objectives, contributing to forecasting activities.
- Ensuring all sales KPI’s are achieved and record all customer and prospect activity in Salesforce, maintaining accurate and up-to-date contact details and records of correspondence and discussions, in line with the Salesforce Adoption Metrics and business rules.
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the features and benefits of all Autovista products and services, understanding the market place and what differentiates our offering from our competitors’ products and services.
- Feedback market and competitor insight to relevant colleagues, including sales team members and the product management team.
- Performing other ad hoc sales or reporting tasks, when required, as directed by your manager or equivalent senior manager.
- Adhering to our Code of Ethics, company policies and acting in line with our company values.
- Demonstrable track record of managing key national and international accounts, and developing strong relationships with influencers and decision-makers at a senior/board level.
- Significant experience of selling business-to-business data and software solutions, either to or within the automotive or related industries.
- Previous experience of identifying and delivering significant new business revenue in addition to retaining and growing existing business.
- Experience of performance being measured based on KPIs and revenue targets, and a track record of achieving those targets.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (particularly MS PowerPoint and Excel); Salesforce essential in the role (training will be provided).
- Ability to present confidently at a senior level both in person and through virtual platforms (e.g. Zoom, MS Teams) with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good spoken and written English; fluent in the local country language; preferably capable in Swedish and/or Finnish.
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.