SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The primary objective of the Key Account Manager (KAM) within the Schwacke sales department is to deliver its individual sales revenue (new business and renewals) locally and internationally, in line with, or in excess of targets within designated key accounts.
The KAM must develop strong, strategically aligned relationships with key decision-makers and influencers at key customers and prospects
- Achieving or exceeding revenue targets by completing the full sales cycle, including prospecting, arranging and attending customer meetings, responding to leads, presenting relevant products and services
- Developing existing customers (track usage and license needs), creating additional business opportunities through cross-selling and up-selling
- Monitoring and managing the opportunity pipeline in Salesforce to meet objectives and KPIs, contributing to an accurate forecast
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the features and benefits of all Autovista products and services, understanding the market place and what differentiates our offering from our competitors’ products and services
- Managing internal processes and timelines in order to guarantee timely deliveries and answers to customers, by collaborating with colleagues from technical, legal, finance and other sales teams
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Significant business-to-business sales experience in automotive (assessor organizations or large dealer groups) or related industries, preferably with digital processes and services
- Proven track record of managing national and/or international key accounts,
- Experience of performance being measured based on KPIs and revenue targets, and a track record of achieving those targets
- IT skills: Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (particularly MS Power Point and MS Excel) as well as CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person, ability to present confidently at a senior level both in person and through virtual platforms (e.g. Zoom, MS Teams)
- Language skills: fluent in German and good knowledge of business English
- Self-driven to achieve sales targets, self-starter and passionate for performance
- Self-disciplined and motivated to work in a fully flexible environment
- Resilient: Displays persistence and resilience when faced with issues or roadblocks
- Innovative: Ability to think laterally to find solutions to problems; operates with a flexible and positive mind-set.
- Inclusive: Desire to work collaboratively and respectfully with the teams, seeking feedback, ideas and support from others, building long-lasting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders; displays trust and openness
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.