Location: Madrid, Spain
Summary of the role:
We are looking for a Technical Editor to join our Data team which are responsible for the development of our international database, market analysis, and reporting. This role is responsible for linking the market specifications across Europe with vehicles in our database. The Technical Editor will perform quality assurance activities as well as market analysis of new vehicles and existing models.
- Link the Europcar vehicles with the Autovista information.
- Perform the quality assurance of the specifications area.
- Provide support to Repair and Service Maintenance Repair (SMR) areas on the links performed by the team.
- Analyse the market looking for new vehicles or changes in the existing models as well as capture and record vehicles from the market in our database.
- Estimate the end production dates for vehicle model ranges management and estimation.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Superior technician in the automotive industry or equivalent
- English knowledge (desirable B1 level)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (high level about access, excel, mainly)
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to work under pressure, target-oriented
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.