SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Working with original data sources from car manufacturers. Responsible for capturing all needed changes in existing data and for creating and maintaining new vehicle model codes, pricing and specification data using commercial info from manufacturers/importers to provide our customers with harmonised commercial information.
- Input commercial information from manufacturers/importers in our database using our editorial tool with the requested quality.
- Ensuring that the database is up to date and error free
- Manage end-to-end process, including termination of models and data engineering tasks to facilitate use of the data internally and externally.
- Correct all information gaps found and assigned to reduce linking errors and gaps in the information provided to our customers
- To provide reporting on data and activities, to assist in tracking performance against departmental KPIs and ensure quality standards.
- Updating technical information of existing car database
- Searching for data information from other sources (internet, archives…)
- Time frame – meeting the given deadlines/production
- Reporting according line manager requests
- Meeting the editorial capturing rules and deadlines according agreed deadlines
- Other tasks according to line manager requests
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Office knowledge.
- Automotive knowledge.
- French C1 level.
- English A2 level.
- High ability to concentrate.
- Accuracy capability (precise).
- Flexibility (open mind).
- Problem solving skills, with an understanding of technical issues and logical thinking
- To work independently on any given tasks
- Data recorder experience.
- Automotive studies.
- Product information management experience.
- Demonstrate previous experience of, or knowledge in, the automotive industry
- English B1 level.
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.