SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Working with original data sources from car manufacturers. Responsible for capturing all needed changes in existing data and for creating and maintaining new vehicle model codes, pricing and specification data using commercial info from manufacturers/importers to provide our customers with harmonised commercial information.
- Input commercial information from manufacturers/importers in our database using our editorial tool with the requested quality.
- Ensuring that the database is up to date and error free
- Manage end-to-end process, including termination of models and data engineering tasks to facilitate use of the data internally and externally.
- Correct all information gaps found and assigned to reduce linking errors and gaps in the information provided to our customers
- To provide L3 support for customer queries, to ensure they are dealt with in line with support SLAs
- To provide reporting on data and activities, to assist in tracking performance against departmental KPIs and ensure quality standards.
- Updating technical information of existing car database
- Searching for data information from other sources (internet, archives…)
- Time frame – meeting the given deadlines/production
- Reporting according line manager requests
- Sourcing and checking for price updates and new technical data for the brands you are in charge
- Manage and maintain up to date a contact list details shared with your team members and your line manager
- Managing and capturing the editorial status in a shared document with your team members and line manager
- Meeting the editorial capturing rules and deadlines according agreed deadlines
- Other tasks according to line manager requests
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Secondary or University degree, preferably with focus on automotive industry/technical/mechanical/transportation education
- Demonstrate previous experience of, or knowledge in, the automotive industry
- Demonstrate an understanding of the automotive field, especially vehicle equipment and pricelists
- Problem solving skills, with an understanding of technical issues and logical thinking
- To work independently on any given tasks
- To be able to meet given targets and deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- Logical thinking, precise, quality oriented
- Team player able to work under deadlines and time pressure
- Must be able to work with the MS Office suite – Excel, Word… etc.
- Previous experience in work with databases (Access) is an advantage
- English knowledge required, French and German is an advantage
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and think analytically
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.