Location: UK/ Flexible
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The role supports the business by providing HR administration across the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding and changes to terms and conditions. Benefits and payroll administration are core responsibilities as well as drafting letters and employment contracts, and managing new starters and leavers processes. The P&P Operations Administrator will be an administrator of the People system and will be the first point of contact for enquiries to the P&P team. Other ad hoc administrative or project-related responsibilities will be carried out, as needed.
- Be a first point of contact for any P&P queries from employees and contractors, channelling those requests to the appropriate team member and responding to employees in a friendly, professional and helpful manner at all times.
- Triage the People & Performance and Recruitment email mailboxes, including responding to employee reference requests and other enquiries promptly. Escalating to the appropriate People & Performance colleague where necessary.
- Take responsibility for the completion of the end-to-end New Starters and Leavers HR processes, ensuring all necessary administrative and HR compliance steps have been taken including drafting letters, contracts and amendments, completing pre-employment checks as well as arranging inductions and exit interviews. Ensure relevant forms and documentation are completed and filed and easily accessible to the relevant P&P team members.
- Ensure all HR administration is delivered to a high standard, following established processes, seeking improvements or efficiencies to processes, where relevant, and using agreed templates and formats.
- Creation and management of digital (and where necessary physical) employee records/files.
- Support managers and P&P Partners with recruitment administration.
- Liaise with payroll managers and People & Performance colleagues to ensure all payroll changes for staff are captured so that employees are paid on time and without error or omission.
- Administer and explain company benefits to staff and liaise with external benefit providers/bodies regarding adding starters, removing leavers and other changes or requests, as needed.
- Provide information to staff regarding our company policies and practices.
- Administrator of the People team’s Chassis (intranet) pages and responsible for ensuring the content and documents are up to date.
- Responsible for collating and sharing people news, such as promotions, babies and retirements, with the Communications team.
- Arrange the purchase and delivery of gifts for staff such as babies, condolences and get-well sentiments.
- Assist with the purchase, distribution and tracking of Quick Rewards.
- Support the P&P Systems Admin with inputting new starter and leaver data into the People database for employees and contractors, and data entry of other staff changes such as salary increases, transfers and job title changes, ensuring that our People data is always accurate.
- Assist the P&P Systems Admin with the administration of our health and safety system, Cardinus, including adding or removing employees, monthly reporting, and notifying the People & Performance Partners of any required actions.
- Ensure that legal time registration and compensation requirements are met for designated countries.
- Administration of medical reports/doctors’ certificates and coordination with payroll and health insurances for any associated adjustments.
- Support the P&P Partners with monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- Support on HR projects, as required.
- Support the People & Performance team with any other ad hoc tasks or administration, as required.
SKILLS / BEHAVIOURS / KNOWLEDGE
- Proven administration experience.
- Prior experience of using an HR system.
- Attention to detail, and ability to work accurately with data and when drafting documentation and completing data entry.
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation – able to quickly build trust and credibility.
- Able to act as a role model for the company’s values.
- Discreet and tactful demeanour; able to act and react appropriately to sensitive situations.
- Approachable character, with a strong focus on delivering a professional customer experience.
- Flexible attitude - ability to prioritise and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively, and confident to ask for help when needed.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Fluent in spoken and written German.
Desirable (but not essential):
- Experience of working in a flexible or remote working environment.
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.