Location: UK/ Flexible
Summary of the role
We are looking for a Project Manager ready to hit the ground running as part of our Program Delivery Team. The Programme Delivery Team are responsible for managing and delivering strategic projects and programmes across Autovista Group using standard tools, processes and governance. This Project Manager will have responsibility for the day-to-day management of strategic projects throughout the full life-cycle; which includes establishing scope, planning and monitoring progress against agreed cost, quality and time constraints. This extends to planning and managing project resources, risks and issues. Active management and review of financial information relating to forecast and actuals will also be an essential part of the role.
- Direct and manage the assigned projects through the full life cycle to completion, ensuring benefits realisation tracking is in place and outputs are successfully delivered into business as usual operations.
- Establish strong working relationships with all project stakeholders across the Business to ensure that the required programme outcomes can be achieved.
- Define the project scope, objectives and benefits in collaboration with the programme manager, sponsor, senior management and key stakeholders.
- Plan and manage overall progress, proactively managing risks, issues and dependencies.
- Define and manage the business case and actively track scope and benefits once approved.
- Manage the budget throughout the course of the project; ensure meticulous tracking and reporting of forecast and actuals.
- Report progress at regular intervals to the sponsor using the relevant practices defined.
- Work closely with the identified business change manager(s) to ensure that business teams are proactively engaged, ready to accept the change, provide support and realise the benefits.
- Manage third parties, contractors and contracts in accordance to company policy.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation ensuring that key artefacts are kept up to date.
- Participate in product testing and manage the communication of bug fixes to developers.
Skills and experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in project management, business or related technical field.
- Proven experience delivering cross-functional projects involving effort by many teams across different countries/regions (>€250k budget).
- Fluent English speaker with the ability to communicate both orally and in writing ideas, concepts, recommendations, technical and complex information clearly.
- Strong understanding of technological concepts along with the ability to working closely with technical staff and challenge when needed.
- Proven experience of working with development and other business teams internally and externally to deliver projects to budget, time and specification.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies with recognised certification (e.g. PMP or Prince 2).
- Expertise with one or more project management tools such as Microsoft Project. Experience of Jira is also desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and experience to work collaboratively in a global multi-cultural environment.
- Self-managing, self-motivating and flexible with ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and the passion and persistence to deliver projects to the brief.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail, an analytic approach and good problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing and managing project budgets and resource allocation procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Experience working with and delivering the implementation of content management systems, editorial tools, API’s, and/or databases preferred.
- Other European language skills preferred particularly German and Spanish.
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.