The product division is responsible for the conception, delivery and management of new products and insight for Autovista Group, drawing on all its datasets on the automotive sector. Our purpose is to deliver business critical products and services that enable customers to make high impact decisions in their organisations – for which Autovista Group can charge a premium price.
Products in the OEM & Leasing sector generate > €70m revenue for Autovista Group. With DT3 the no. of products within our portfolio is growing continuously.
In order to implement the company’s strategy (e.g. BoB offerings) and expand the market leading position as digital business Information Company in the automotive industry we foresee a high number of product development projects in the OEM & Leasing portfolio.
Keep abreast of industry developments and customer needs to be able to identify and prioritise those product developments.
Work with the Product Director OEM & Leasing in shaping best in class BoB APIs, data feeds and applications for the OEM & Leasing industry in line with our company strategy. This includes the whole value chain of a product from scope and design through to implementation, testing, launch, roll out and updates.
The core areas of this role require the PM to:
1. Research and define customer needs/ requirements/ use cases for new/ incremental developments so that there is clarity on requirements/ workflow
2. Work closely with internal Content, BA and Tech teams and external development teams to define the product/ resources needed so that a business case can be produced to request funding
3. Once approved, work closely with these teams to execute the plan for developing best in class products on time and to budget.
4. Define the value propositions for distinct commercial packages for the KAMs to sell.
5. Work closely with sales/ marketing/ cx/ operations teams to successfully promote the product and establish feedback loops for improvements to the service.
6. Drive incremental developments/ improvements to reflect customer requirements and enable the commercial teams to justify annual price increases at the point of renewal.
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.