Location: Austria, Flexible
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The role supports the business by providing HR administration and sound HR advice across the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding and changes to terms and conditions. Employee touch points such as inductions, check-ins, and exit interviews are core responsibilities. The P&P Coordinator leads on recruitment administration. The role includes benefits and payroll advice and administration. The P&P Coordinator works closely with the P&P Admins to ensure staff queries are dealt with swiftly. The role supports the P&P Partners with ad hoc project-related or other tasks, as needed.
- Together with P&P colleagues, provide day to day support for managers and employees, responding to their queries in a courteous, friendly and timely manner.
- Carry out employee meetings including inductions, monthly check-ins, and exit interviews, sharing feedback and analysis with P&P Partners and the Director of People & Performance.
- Lead on recruitment administration, including managing our company Linked In job slots and dashboard, our corporate careers pages and other local job boards. Ensure vacancies are promoted internally via the intranet and keep track of any candidate referrals from employees. Assist with honing of job descriptions, posting advertisements, and liaising with agencies. Assist with acknowledgement of applications or sending rejection emails. Support initial screening of applications when needed, including carrying out phone screening, and attending interviews and conducting assessments when required.
- Have strong knowledge of our Group company policies and local policies, offering guidance to managers and employees. Provide input to policies and processes and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Promote usage and uptake of employee benefits and manage local benefit provider relationships where appropriate. Liaise with external benefit providers/bodies regarding adding starters, removing leavers and other changes or requests.
- Ensure all HR administration is delivered to a high standard, following established processes and using agreed templates, suggesting improvements and efficiencies where needed.
- Assist with the completion of the end-to-end New Starters and Leavers processes, ensuring all necessary administrative and compliance steps have been taken. Where needed, draft contractual documents and letters, support on employment contract review and ensure other relevant forms and documentation are completed and filed.
- Regularly review People content on the intranet and ensure the information is updated. Contribute to suggestions for People team news updates.
- Support Learning and Development initiatives, co-delivering or facilitating training as required.
- Support the People & Performance Partners on managing employee relations matters, including absence, conduct and capability issues and grievances. Provide restructuring support as needed. Ensure that any HR advice given is compliant with employment law and in line with business needs and our company ethos.
- Liaise with payroll managers and People & Performance colleagues to ensure payroll changes for staff are captured so that employees are paid on time and without error or omission, coordination of the monthly payroll process for the Alps countries, ensuring all stages, from preparation to pay-out, are completed accurately and timely
- Keep up to date with HR and employment law requirements in designated countries and understand and coordinate the implementation of changes related to local collective agreements and legislative changes to ensure we remain compliant with our obligations as an employer.
- Ensure the People system has up-to-date accurate people data recorded, sharing changes with the P&P Admins and carrying out updates in the system as needed.
- Together with colleagues in the P&P team, assist with managing and implementing Health & Wellbeing systems and initiatives.
- Ensure that legal time registration and compensation requirements are met for designated countries, cooperate with the Group Admin Lead on the local time registration via the local time registration tool AT / CH.
- Together with the P&P Admins, administration of medical reports/doctors’ certificates and coordination with payroll and health insurances for any associated adjustments.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis to the People & Performance Partners, Director of People & Performance and other senior managers, as required.
- Support on HR projects, as required.
- Support the People & Performance team with any other ad hoc tasks or administration, as required.
SKILLS / BEHAVIOURS / KNOWLEDGE
- Solid HR admin experience across the key disciplines within HR, including Reward, Relations, Talent Acquisition and transactional HR.
- Strong relationship building skills and comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation – able to quickly build trust and credibility.
- Good level of employment law knowledge for Austria (developing this for other countries over time).
- Able to act as a role model for the company’s values.
- Discreet and tactful demeanour; able to act and react appropriately to sensitive situations.
- Approachable character, with a strong focus on delivering a professional customer experience.
- Flexible attitude - ability to prioritise and adapt to constantly shifting priorities
- Highly organised, able to work autonomously and proactively.
- Attention to detail, and ability to work accurately with data and when drafting contractual documentation.
- A supportive and collaborative colleague who will contribute to and support team ideas to make improvements to our ways of working and HR practices.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German.
- HR Systems experience.
- Microsoft office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Desirable (but not essential):
- Prior experience of working for an international organisation.
- Experience of providing HR administration across multiple client groups or countries.
- Experience of working in a flexible or remote working environment would be an advantage.
- Other European language skills would be beneficial.
- A professional HR qualification.
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.