Summary of role:
The Key Account Manager will drive new business sales in high potential accounts across the UK within current and potential market verticals in line with financial targets. They will represent the business acting as an ambassador, to new and existing clients. Present relevant products, services and solutions.
This is a field-based role where you will work from home, attend client and contact meetings and occasionally visit our London-based office to attend meetings, workshops, and training. You will work with a committed and experienced Key Accounts team with support from our dedicated Head of Sales Training, UK Sales Director and Chief Sales Officer.
- Develop new sales in line with business requirements, forecasts and targets;
- Grow and maintain strong business relationships with new prospects and existing accounts, using a mixture of face to face, web and phone communication;
- Manage existing Annualised Contract Value (ACV) revenue within designated accounts;
- Have an understanding of all Glass’s products, data solutions and services and how they can be applied within each market sector;
- Manage quarterly revenue growth to ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual financial objectives;
- Report all activity and maintain accurate client information in accordance with prescribed processes via SalesForce, Outlook or other systems, as advised;
- Share knowledge with new and current team members as appropriate;
- Feedback market insight to the product management and development teams and;
- Ensure personal admin tasks are completed on time.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Excellent track record of seeking out and securing new business sales in high revenue accounts within cold customers or new markets;
- Understand and employ strong consultative sales techniques to uncover and meet client requirements;
- Inquisitive; ensures understanding of clients’ business and drivers to maximise sales opportunities;
- Experience with data and software solutions; able to position features/benefits against client needs;
- Strong client relationship management experience;
- Demonstrable presentation and influencing skills; ability to present confidently at board level;
- Able to plan sales activity to use business time in the most efficient way possible;
- Good understanding of full sales processes and how they fit into the wider business operations;
- Strong commercial acumen and conscientious; endeavour to deliver the company’s needs at all times;
- Drive to succeed and over-achieve sales targets;
- Self-confident and self-starter to manage workload independently;
- Display tenacity and resilience when faced with issues or roadblocks;
- Innovative; can find creative solutions to issues; ability to think laterally and;
- Motor industry knowledge and interest in the automotive world preferred.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.