Location: Germany/ Flexible
Summary of the role
We are looking for a Journalist to join our editorial team in delivering business-critical insight that enables customers to make high-impact decisions in their organisations. You will be sourcing, researching, writing, editing, proofing and publishing content for the Autovista Group Daily Brief digital newsletter.
- To provide news, images, interviews and original stories that match the Daily Brief requirements.
- To write journalistically in English.
- Keep abreast of all the latest news and developments in the automotive industry.
- Deliver content that consistently meets the style, length and multimedia requirements of the Daily Brief.
- Where practical, use interviews and other primary sources to deliver original stories.
- Identify relevant images for inclusion on the corporate website.
- Attend internal/client meetings and external events as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Digital journalism experience or qualification required and ideally a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experienced in researching and analysing content and data from a variety of sources.
- Ability to identify news/insight stories of interest to Autovista Group’s target market.
- Strong editing skills.
- Confident and creative, with keen journalistic judgement.
- Ability to use/learn relevant software tools (eg Wordpress and Eloqua for email) and social media tools.
- Fluent German and English speaker and writer, with demonstrably strong English written and spoken communication skills.
You will be able to enjoy a fully flexible working environment, which means you will be a home worker with the flexibility to work hours which suit you best. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this, we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter in to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.