Location: Spain, Flexible
Summary of the role
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated person to join our People and Performance (HR) team as a People and Performance Coordinator in a "Fully Flexible" (remote working) position. This role is a generalist HR Admin/Coordinator position that will primarily support the People & Performance Partners for Spain, Portugal, Italy, France & Benelux (West & South Europe region) and the UK, Nordics and Australia (UKAN region) by providing sound HR advice and administration to the business, ensuring our HR practices are in line with Autovista’s ethos and values, whilst maintaining compliance with local employment legislation and current HR best practice. The role will be responsible for HR administration, including the new starters and leavers processes, benefits administration, and providing payroll support for the regions. Together with the People & Performance Partner (DACH), this role will lead on recruitment administration support for the Group.
- Together with P&P colleagues, provide day to day support for managers and employees in the WSE and UKAN regions, acting as the “face of People & Performance” in those countries, responding to their HR queries in a timely manner.
- Provide input to policies and processes and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Together with the People & Performance Partner (DACH), take ownership of the Group’s recruitment administration.
- Ensure all HR administration is delivered to a high standard, following established processes and using agreed templates, suggesting improvements and efficiencies where needed.
- Together with help from the P&P Admin, administer and explain company benefits to staff including new starters, and liaise with external benefit providers/bodies regarding adding starters, removing leavers and other changes or requests.
- Along with P&P colleagues, take responsibility for the completion of the end-to-end New Starters and Leavers processes.
- Liaise with the region’s internal and external payroll managers to ensure all payroll changes for employees are captured so that our people are paid on time and without error or omission.
- Support Learning and Development initiatives, co-delivering or facilitating training as required.
- Have strong knowledge of our Group company policies and local policies in the regions, offering guidance to managers and employees.
- Support the People & Performance Partners on managing employee relations matters.
- Keep up to date with HR and employment law requirements in the regions.
- Ensure the HR system (MAX) has up-to-date accurate people data recorded. Provide absence cover for the Group P&P Admin on MAX administration when needed.
- Together with colleagues in the P&P team, assist with managing and implementing Health & Wellbeing systems and initiatives.
- Ensure that legal time registration and compensation requirements are met for the region.
- Be the contact for employment office reporting requirements and other government employment office communications.
- Administration of medical reports/doctors’ certificates and coordination with payroll and health insurances for any associated adjustments.
Skills, Behaviours & Knowledge
- Solid HR admin experience across the key disciplines within HR, including Reward, Relations, Talent Acquisition and transactional HR
- Strong relationship building skills and comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation – able to quickly build trust and credibility
- Good level of employment law knowledge for the Spain (developing this for other countries over time)
- Able to act as a strong role model for the company’s values.
- Discreet and tactful demeanour; able to act and react appropriately to sensitive situations
- Approachable character, with a strong focus on delivering a professional customer experience
- Flexible attitude - ability to prioritise and adapt to constantly shifting priorities
- Highly organised, able to work autonomously and proactively
- A supportive and collaborative colleague who will contribute to and support team ideas to make improvements to our ways of working and HR practices
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Spanish
- HR Systems experience
- Microsoft office: Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
Desirable (but not essential):
- Prior experience of working for an international organisation
- Experience of providing HR administration across multiple client groups or countries
- Experience of working in a flexible or remote working environment would be an advantage
- Other European language skills would be beneficial
- A professional HR qualification
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.