Location: Europe, Germany or France
Summary of role:
The Head of Sales Consulting & Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)-Solutions is responsible for achieving the sales targets for all Autovista Intelligence products. The role includes the management of a proprietary team of Key Account Managers (KAMs), dedicated to the sale of AI products. A crucial purpose of the job is the setup and maintenance of productive relationships and collaboration with other non-Autovista Intelligence KAMs, the Group Sales Director and Chief Sales Officer. An important part of the role is new business development with new manufacturers or new sectors.
- To reach the sales budget for Autovista Intelligence products;
- To develop new business with new clients or new departments within existing clients or new sectors, which will then be handed over to an Autovista Intelligence KAM after the initial phase;
- To foster relationships and collaboration with non-Autovista Intelligence KAMs, Sales Directors, Country Managing Directors and the Group Sales Director to improve sales performance for Autovista Intelligence products;
- To set up effective incentive schemes/ rules/ guidelines for the KAM team;
- To build business in smaller markets within Europe and;
- To prepare and conduct regular visits for the TOP 15 Key Accounts for Autovista Intelligence products.
- To develop and manage a team of Key Account Managers to obtain European coverage from a sales perspective and to manage, coach, motivate own team towards achievement of targets;
- To establish and maintain a set of KPIs and manage the team with the help of these KPIs;
- To create standard sales presentations for the KAM team to increase the quality of customer presentations;
- To organise regular sales training for the KAM team and;
- To own a small number strategic Key Accounts and manage them as a KAM.
Process / Reporting /Documentation:
- To ensure that all opportunities and customer information for Autovista Intelligence opportunities are updated and documented in Salesforce;
- To create and update an effective sales reporting;
- To collaborate and work with key stake holders across the business and;
- To participate in Autovista-wide Sales Conferences and International Key Account calls organised by Group Sales Director or other important European industry events
Sales / Marketing:
- To promote TCO data in the fleet relevant press and;
- To organise the participation to fleet fairs to create leads in the fleet sector.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- University degree with a focus on business administration, sales, marketing or equivalent practical education;
- Proven track record in selling products to international key accounts;
- Proven track record in consultative selling;
- Team management experience, ideally of a sales team;
- Ideally an existing network in the Manufacturer & Importer automotive sector in Europe;
- Strong orientation towards team-work;
- Active and self-driven;
- Exhibits the drive and courage to overcome obstacles;
- Affinity to develop new opportunities and build long-lasting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders;
- Flexible, open to frequent European travel;
- Used to be measured on achievement of KPIs;
- Strong presentation skills and;
- Fluent in English; further languages are a plus.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.