Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Summary of role:
We are looking for a Data Team Leader - Service Maintenance and Repair to lead a team and ensure that set production objectives are achieved in a timely manner.
- To identify training needs and manage training/inductions within the team, utilising the abilities of employees in order to meet the KPIs.
- To lead, evaluate and assess the employees to ensure smooth and efficient functioning of the team.
- To perform quality assurance checks on all new data produced within the team and supplied by third parties, to ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of data deliveries to the customer.
- To analyse the Key Performance Indicators to assure quality standards in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- To provide reporting on data and activities, to assist in tracking performance against departmental KPIs and ensure quality standards.
- To provide L3 support for customer queries, to ensure they are dealt with in line with support SLAs.
- Other tasks as requested by line manager.
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours Required:
- Prior experience in the automotive sector desirable
- Experience of working with manufacturers’ information desirable
- User Management-level Microsoft Office
- Experience in managing teams desirable
- Skills: team player, flexibility, attention to detail, analytical capacity, ability to work independently on given tasks, ability to work under pressure, managerial skills, target oriented, clear communication
- Desirable level of English and / or German
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.