Location: Spain, Flexible
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The primary objective of the Data Specialist Specification is to work with original data sources from car manufacturers. Responsible for capturing all needed changes in existing data and for creating and maintaining new vehicle model codes, pricing and specification data using commercial info from manufacturers/importers to provide our customers with harmonised commercial information on the Finnish car / LCV market.
- Input commercial information from manufacturers/importers in our database using our editorial tool with the requested quality.
- Ensuring that the database is up to date and error free.
- Manage end-to-end process, including termination of models and data engineering tasks to facilitate use of the data internally and externally.
- Correct all information gaps found and assigned to reduce linking errors and gaps in the information provided to our customers.
- Updating technical information of existing car database.
- Searching for data information from other sources (internet, archives…).
- Time frame – meeting the given deadlines/production.
- Reporting according to the line manager requests.
- Other tasks according to the line manager requests.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Secondary or University degree, preferably with focus in the automotive industry, technical, mechanical or transportation education.
- Demonstrate previous experience of, or knowledge in, or ability to acquire knowledge in, the automotive industry.
- Demonstrate an understanding of, or an ability to acquire an understanding of, the automotive field, especially vehicle equipment and pricelists.
- Problem solving skills, with an understanding of technical issues and logical thinking.
- To work independently on any given tasks.
- To be able to meet given targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Logical thinking, precise, quality oriented.
- Team player able to work under deadlines and time pressure.
- Must be able to work with the MS Office suite – Excel, Word… etc.
- Previous experience in work with databases .
- Fluent Finnish and Communicative level of English.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and think analytically.
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.